Guidance for Visitors – Hanoi
Outlined below are the measures currently in place for Watson Farley & Williams LLP at 4th Floor, Asia Tower, 6 Nha Tho, Hang Trong Ward, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi.
- Hand sanitiser is available for use upon entry to our building and at our Reception. We encourage all visitors to use this.
- Temperature check is not required upon entry to the building anymore.
- Visitors are encouraged to wear a mask when entering to the building. Depend on the COVID-19 situation and the guidelines made by Hanoi authorities from time to time, masks may be compulsorily required in the office.
- Should you, or anyone that you live with, be suffering from any COVID-19 symptoms or if you are required to self-isolate, please do not attend our offices. Please speak with your WFW contact who will be happy to make alternative arrangements.
- Should you test positive for COVID-19, or feel unwell, whilst attending the office, or after leaving our building, please notify either the team at Reception or your WFW host.