Dhan is a senior associate in the firm’s Corporate group.
Having been involved in a broad range of commercial transactions, Dhan’s practice focus covers the areas of foreign direct investment, corporate/mergers and acquisitions, and project development advisory.
Dhan has extensive experiences in advising both Thai and foreign clients on the legal issues occurring in their day-to-day operations and in generally representing clients on a wide variety of corporate and commercial matters.
Dhan has also been involved in various aviation-related cases including disputes between airlines and their service providers, aircraft sale and purchase, aircraft finance and leasing transactions and, more recently, in competition cases particularly in the area of merger control.
She is fluent in Thai and English.
- Advising Ikano (Thailand) Limited (IKEA Thailand) on legal compliances and e-commerce issues arising out of its new business model involving online sale and product delivery, including advising on corporate structure, assisting in designing its business activities, application for e-commerce certificate, and direct-marketing registration.
- Advising Korean Air on merger control self-assessment in relation to its acquisition of Asiana. Work involved relevant legal advices in connection with Thai merger control regime, preparation of briefings and relevant filing required by the parties under the Trade Competition Act. This is the first merger transaction in Thailand that has been brought for discussion with the OTCC.
- Advising Lotte Group with the preparation and submission of biddings (as a joint venture partner with Bangkok Airways PLC) to Airports of Thailand PLC for the opening new duty free shops in Suvarnabhumi Airport, U-Tapao Rayong-Pattaya International Airport as well as Phuket, Chiang Mai and Hat Yai International Airports.
- Conducting legal due diligence and assisting Plan B Media PLC in drafting share purchase agreement and shareholders’ agreement for the acquisition of shares in Bangkok Metro Networks Limited.
- Acting for Nok Airlines in connection with arbitration proceedings against Lufthansa Technik AG, under the SIAC Rules in Singapore, assisting the client with the disposal of its four B737-800 aircraft by way of subleasing and novation to SpiceJet, providing legal advices and comments on various contracts with the client’s service providers.
- 2015 · London School of Economics and Political Science, LL.M.
- 2012 · Chulalongkorn University (Honours), LL.B.
Memberships and Associations
- Admitted to the Law Society of Thailand