Helen is a Senior Associate in the London projects group.
She advises on construction matters and project development in relation to energy and infrastructure projects, specialising in the renewables sector. Her UK and international experience includes advising project sponsors, utilities, financial institutions and government on the full suite of construction and project documentation.
- As longstanding adviser to Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners, including on its equity investments in and development of onshore wind projects in Texas, including Bearkat I (366 MW) and Blue Cloud (148 MW), advising on and negotiating the full suite of construction contracts.
- PKA on the EPC contract for the Teesside Renewable Energy Plant in the North East of England, in connection with its award-winning acquisition of a 50% stake in the plant with an approximate value of £900m.
- Ørsted on the long-term O&M contract for the Burbo Bank Extension UK offshore wind farm, in connection with the sale of a 50% stake in the project to Danish pension provider PKA and KIRKBI A/S, parent company of the LEGO Group.
- 2006 Nottingham Law School, LPC, Distinction
- 2005 Nottingham Law School, GDL, Commendation
- 2002 Oxford University, Magdalen College, BA (Hons) Biological Sciences
Memberships and Associations
- Law Society of England & Wales
- Society of Construction Law
- UK Environmental Law Association