Jenny Wong is an associate in the firm’s dispute resolution group.
Her practice focuses on shipping, banking and commercial litigation, arbitration and oil and gas disputes.
Jenny is dual-qualified, having been admitted as a solicitor in Australia and Hong Kong. Jenny joined WFW in 2019. She is fluent in Cantonese, English and Mandarin.
- Representing a party in relation to disputes relating to the development of the field. The main disputes relate to non-payment of cash-calls and disputed exclusive (sole risk) operations.
- Acting for a major Swiss bank in an over US$200m loan facility enforcement action and the arrest and auction sale of the four vessels in Hong Kong.
- Advising a major Swiss bank in insolvency matters in Hong Kong.
- Advising an oil and gas company in defending a US$1.8m claim under a Bareboat charter.
- University of Queensland, LLB
- College of Law, PLT
Memberships and associations
Law Society of Hong Kong