Krit is an associate in the firm’s dispute resolution group.
His practice focuses on litigation and dispute resolution proceedings, particularly in arbitration matters. He represented several high-value and complex cases involving, securities disputes, M&A disputes, construction disputes, and cross-border disputes.
Krit also has substantial experience in corporate and financing transactions, including loan facilities, and M&A transactions work. He is also well equipped with practical understanding in other disciplines around business law practice, including financial valuation, business analysis and accounting.
- Acting as a leading attorney in defending RHB Securities PCL in the lawsuit brought by its customers in connection with its private placement distribution of debentures.
- Advising RHB Securities in connection with its regulatory compliance issue raised by the SEC concerning its internal management and supervision as an underwriter/ broker for debt offering.
- Representing in an ICC Arbitration seated in Geneva and Singapore in the multi-jurisdiction dispute over the Share Purchase Agreement of the subsidiaries and operating companies of Thai energy company between real estate and conglomerate companies in Thailand.
- Assisting Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP in its case before The High Court of Justice Business and Property Courts of England and Wales Commercial Court in connection with a global fraudulent shares transfer scheme.
- Representing Roxy Hotel Group in the construction dispute against a local turnkey contractor in connection with the breach of FIDIC Contract before the Thai Arbitration Institute (TAI).
- 2021 ·Columbia Law School, New York, NY (Harlan Fiske Stone Scholars Award)
- 2015 · Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand (First-Class Honours)
Memberships and Associations
- Extraordinary Member of Thai Bar Association
- Member of Thai Lawyers Council