Simon IS A PARTNER IN THE ASSETs & STRUCTURED FINANCE GROUP.
Simon specialises in asset, project and structured finance, including debt capital markets and derivatives transactions, with a focus on the maritime, energy and offshore sectors.
He has advised on the financing of FPSOs, LNG carriers, containers, container vessels, cruise vessels, satellites and onshore and offshore windfarms.
Simon also advises on sanctions and has advised on the sanctions aspects of numerous transactions.
- Advised a major international oil company on the restructuring of the lease financing of a series of LNG vessels.
- Advised a major FPSO owner and operator on a complete refinancing of its loan and other facilities.
- Advised a major FPSO owner and operator in connection with a project for the upgrade, redeployment, lease and operation of a FPSO and associated financing arrangements.
- Advised BG Group on the US$930 million sale and charter-back arrangements relating to six LNG carriers.
- 1984 – 1985 · College of Law, London, Law Society Finals
- 1983 – 1984 · College of Law, London, Common Professional Exam
- 1983 · Christ Church, Oxford, BA Hons
memberships & associations
- Law Society of England & Wales