Subhapitch is an associate in the firm’s dispute resolution group.
Subhapitch joined the firm in 2018. She has extensive experience in both commercial litigation, arbitration and corporate matters.
Subhapitch regularly advises and represents individuals and companies on commercial law and enforcement actions before Thai/international court judges and/or arbitrators.
Subhapitch graduated from the Faculty of Law, Thammasat University and is fluent in Thai, English and French.
- Advising a global commodities company in the enforcement of six arbitral awards, including assisting on bankruptcy proceedings in the Thai courts and dealing with a notable bank in Thailand.
- Advising one of the world’s largest aircraft leasing companies in Thai court proceedings against a former lessee for recovery of property.
- Advising an American agrochemical and agricultural biotechnology corporation in the Thai courts on legal issues arising out of their vegetable production operations.
- Advising a leading transportation company in Thailand on a dispute involving outstanding payments incurred on a high-profile project, which was referred to the ICC International Court of Arbitration.
- Advising a well-known hotel owner and operator as Defence Counsel, appointed by a global insurance corporation, on claims brought in the Thai courts for alleged nuisance and negligence.
- 2017 Thammasat University, Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.)
Memberships and Associations
2019 – Member of the Lawyer Council of Thailand